A 29yo gravid patient, PARA 1001, in 30 weeks pregnancy suffered from a suddent abdominal pain for 3 days without trauma history.
Ultrasound in emergency detected an amount of echogenic fluid # 1 liter into her abdomen while fetus and placenta were still intact, fetal hearbeats # 181 time/min. On the left side of her abdomen in correspondence of her painful point there were a thickening of epiploon which made into a hypoechoic mass with many fibrin filaments but no Doppler signal inside.
Operation was done for hemostasis and removed the living fetus. The final diagnosis was a hemoperitoneum due to a rupture of aneurysm of left branch of uterine artery. Mother and female baby were safe after the surgical procedure in emergency.
- Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI) Imaging of Thyroid Nodules at MEDIC CENTER, Hung Thien Nguyen, Cuong Tuan Nguyen, Xuan Thanh thi Pham, Hai Thanh Phan.
- An Interesting Case of T-Shape IUD Inducing Urinary Stone Formation for 10 Years at MEDIC CENTER, HCMC, Vietnam, Tai van Le, Triet Quang Duong, Nhan Thanh Nguyen Vo, Thien Minh Nguyen.
- NONINVASIVE ELASTOGRAPHY of LIVER FIBROSIS EVALUATION on 554 CASES at MEDIC CENTER: COMPARISON ARFI to FIBROSCAN.
- OPTIC NERVE SHEATH DIAMETER and BRAIN TUMOR, Dr HUNG THIEN NGUYEN, Dr LAI THI HUYNH, and Dr HAI THANH PHAN, MEDIC MEDICAL CENTER, HCMC, VIETNAM.
- PORTAL MEMBRANOUS OBSTRUCTION, Dr NGUYỄN NGHIỆP VĂN-Dr NGUYỄN ANH TUẤN, MEDIC MEDICAL CENTER, HCMC, VIETNAM