- Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI) Imaging of Thyroid Nodules at MEDIC CENTER, Hung Thien Nguyen, Cuong Tuan Nguyen, Xuan Thanh thi Pham, Hai Thanh Phan.
- An Interesting Case of T-Shape IUD Inducing Urinary Stone Formation for 10 Years at MEDIC CENTER, HCMC, Vietnam, Tai van Le, Triet Quang Duong, Nhan Thanh Nguyen Vo, Thien Minh Nguyen.
- NONINVASIVE ELASTOGRAPHY of LIVER FIBROSIS EVALUATION on 554 CASES at MEDIC CENTER: COMPARISON ARFI to FIBROSCAN.
- OPTIC NERVE SHEATH DIAMETER and BRAIN TUMOR, Dr HUNG THIEN NGUYEN, Dr LAI THI HUYNH, and Dr HAI THANH PHAN, MEDIC MEDICAL CENTER, HCMC, VIETNAM.
- PORTAL MEMBRANOUS OBSTRUCTION, Dr NGUYỄN NGHIỆP VĂN-Dr NGUYỄN ANH TUẤN, MEDIC MEDICAL CENTER, HCMC, VIETNAM
Monthly Archives: February 2011
A 38YO WOMAN WENT THROUGH AN ACUTE EPIGASTRIC PAIN AND VOMITTING FOR 4 DAYS. ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND DETECTED A BIG GALL-BLADDER WITHOUT STONE, AND COMMON BILE DUCT DILATED OF 1,5CM, WITH TUBULAR ECHOGENIC STRUCTURE INSIDE, NO SHADOWING THAT APPEARES AS A RAILROAD SIGN OR INNER-TUBE … Continue reading
A CIRCUMCAVAL URETER, Dr VÕ NGUYỄN THÀNH NHÂN, Dr NGUYỄN XUÂN HOÀNG, MEDIC MEDICAL CENTER, HCMC, VIETNAM
A 46yo male patient has been in pain at his right lumbar region without fever for one month. He had a history of 10 year kidney stone but now no trouble with urination. Sometimes the pain is getting to the … Continue reading
Double T shape IUDs with one perforating the rectum, Dr PHAN THANH HẢI, Dr TRẦN QUỐC SỬ, Dr VÕ NGUYỄN THÀNH NHÂN, MEDIC MEDICAL CENTER, HCMC, VIETNAM.
A 42yo female patient suffered from bloody stool. Two years before she came to change her IUD which set up for 10 years, since then she usually got abdominal pain with bloody stool. In ultrasound examination, there is a T shape … Continue reading
HUNG THIEN NGUYEN, TRUNG CHI HO, CONG VAN NGUYEN, HAI THANH PHAN MEDIC MEDICAL CENTER, HCMC, VIETNAM ABSTRACT: OBJECTIVE: To compare ultrasound, X-rays and CT in detection of the IUD migrating because sometimes ultrasound could not reveal any IUD in whom … Continue reading
A 45 yo male patient had tap wound for one month at the left thigh. Today he got pain and cramp. On examination it is a tumor of the left thigh. MSCT ANGIO suspected a hematoma or muscular tumor. Ultrasound for … Continue reading